[PROJECT] Moosical Rice Wreath Support Project
Star 
Moosical Rice Wreath Project
[Image: CpMJUFDVIAATdzE.jpg:orig]
Moomoo-cafe.com is hosting a fundraising drive to send a rice wreath in honor of Mamamoo’s 1st Solo Concert, Moosical.

Last year, with help from moomoos from all around the world, we were able to send a rice wreath to Mamamoo’s 1st Moo Party with a donation of 220kg of rice to families in need. Click here to view the results of last year’s wreath support project at MooMoo-Cafe.com.

Background Information
Our wreath will be ordered from Dreame, a company that has handled such orders from many international fanbases, including Moomoo-cafe.com.

Current Goal
Our current goal is $1617
Current Donation Total: $1486

Donor List

This will allow us to purchase the “F10 Dreame-Customizer 200kg with Banner” wreath.

Stretch Goals
1st Stretch Goal: From $760 to $1,616, the money will go towards donating more bags of rice.

2nd Stretch Goal: If we reach $1,617, we will be able to purchase the “F7-1 Dreame-Customizer Special 500kg with Banner” wreath.

3rd Stretch Goal: From $1618 to $3,002, the money will go towards donating more bags of rice.

Final Strech Goal: If we reach $3,003, we will be able to purchase the largest “F8 Dreame-Customizer 1000kg with Banner” wreath.

Any money past $3,003 will go towards donating even more bags of rice.

How Can I Help?

Donate
The project won’t be able to succeed without the generosity of Moomoos. Donate by clicking on this link. You will be redirected to PayPal where you will be able to pay with your Paypal account or credit card.

Donations will be open from now until August 7th, 2016 11:59 PM EST (Click to convert to your timezone).

Design the Banner
If you are graphically inclined, you can submit your ideas for the wreath’s middle banner. Submitted designs will be put to a vote on @moomoocafeforum and the banner design with the most votes will be used on the wreath.

Submissions are open from now until August 1st, 2016 11:59PM EST (Click to convert to your timezone)

Guidelines
  • Send submissions to mamamyumyu0618@gmail.com with the subject “Moosical Wreath Banner”. You can attach the banner to your e-mail, or if the banner file is too big you can upload it to sites like dropbox and provide the link in the e-mail.
  • The banner must be a minimum of 300dpi with dimensions of 110cm x 110cm
  • Use of official and/or promotional photos of Mamamoo are allowed. Photos taken by fansites are allowed providing that permission has been granted by the fansite that owns the picture. If you use photography from a fansite, please be sure to include the fansite name and twitter/site url with your submission.
  • You may submit a larger banner (dimensions 220cm x 150cm) in the event that we reach our stretch goals. However, this is not necessary, unless your banner is selected to be used.
  • Moomoo-cafe.com reserves the right to disqualify banner submissions for any reason including quality, content concerns, permission issues, etc.

Suggest a Cheer Message
If you have a good idea for the Cheer Message to be displayed on the Rice Wreath ribbon, use this google form to submit it.

Submissions will be open from now until August 1st, 2016 11:59PM EST (Click to convert to your timezone). Submitted messages will be put to a vote on @moomoocafeforum and the message with the most votes will be used on the banner.

Guidelines
  • The cheer message can be in English or Korean.
  • If the cheer message is in Korean, please be sure to provide the English translation.
  • Moomoo-cafe.com reserves the right to disqualify banner submissions for any reason including content concerns, appropriateness, etc.

Spread the Word
Tell your followers, friends and family on social media about the project.
Quote:Join the 2016 Moomoo-Cafe.com Moosical Rice Wreath Support Project http://moomoo-cafe.com/showthread.php?tid=1256
[Image: oClppaR.png]
(2016-07-07, 04:23 AM)Lene Wrote:
Moosical Rice Wreath Project
[Image: CoVUrEkWcAAAIRd.jpg:orig]
Moomoo-cafe.com is hosting a fundraising drive to send a rice wreath in honor of Mamamoo’s 1st Solo Concert, Moosical.

Last year, with help from moomoos from all around the world, we were able to send a rice wreath to Mamamoo’s 1st Moo Party with a donation of 220kg of rice to families in need. Click here to view the results of last year’s wreath support project at MooMoo-Cafe.com.

Background Information
Our wreath will be ordered from Dreame, a company that has handled such orders from many international fanbases, including Moomoo-cafe.com.

Current Goal
Our current goal is $1617
Current Donation Total: $1261

Donor List

This will allow us to purchase the “F10 Dreame-Customizer 200kg with Banner” wreath.

Stretch Goals
1st Stretch Goal: From $760 to $1,616, the money will go towards donating more bags of rice.

2nd Stretch Goal: If we reach $1,617, we will be able to purchase the “F7-1 Dreame-Customizer Special 500kg with Banner” wreath.

3rd Stretch Goal: From $1618 to $3,002, the money will go towards donating more bags of rice.

Final Strech Goal: If we reach $3,003, we will be able to purchase the largest “F8 Dreame-Customizer 1000kg with Banner” wreath.

Any money past $3,003 will go towards donating even more bags of rice.

How Can I Help?

Donate
The project won’t be able to succeed without the generosity of Moomoos. Donate by clicking on this link. You will be redirected to PayPal where you will be able to pay with your Paypal account or credit card.

Donations will be open from now until August 7th, 2016 11:59 PM EST (Click to convert to your timezone).

Design the Banner
If you are graphically inclined, you can submit your ideas for the wreath’s middle banner. Submitted designs will be put to a vote on @moomoocafeforum and the banner design with the most votes will be used on the wreath.

Submissions are open from now until August 1st, 2016 11:59PM EST (Click to convert to your timezone)

Guidelines
  • Send submissions to mamamyumyu0618@gmail.com with the subject “Moosical Wreath Banner”. You can attach the banner to your e-mail, or if the banner file is too big you can upload it to sites like dropbox and provide the link in the e-mail.
  • The banner must be a minimum of 300dpi with dimensions of 110cm x 110cm
  • Use of official and/or promotional photos of Mamamoo are allowed. Photos taken by fansites are allowed providing that permission has been granted by the fansite that owns the picture. If you use photography from a fansite, please be sure to include the fansite name and twitter/site url with your submission.
  • You may submit a larger banner (dimensions 220cm x 150cm) in the event that we reach our stretch goals. However, this is not necessary, unless your banner is selected to be used.
  • Moomoo-cafe.com reserves the right to disqualify banner submissions for any reason including quality, content concerns, permission issues, etc.

Suggest a Cheer Message
If you have a good idea for the Cheer Message to be displayed on the Rice Wreath ribbon, use this google form to submit it.

Submissions will be open from now until August 1st, 2016 11:59PM EST (Click to convert to your timezone). Submitted messages will be put to a vote on @moomoocafeforum and the message with the most votes will be used on the banner.

Guidelines
  • The cheer message can be in English or Korean.
  • If the cheer message is in Korean, please be sure to provide the English translation.
  • Moomoo-cafe.com reserves the right to disqualify banner submissions for any reason including content concerns, appropriateness, etc.

Spread the Word
Tell your followers, friends and family on social media about the project.
Quote:Join the 2016 Moomoo-Cafe.com Moosical Rice Wreath Support Project http://moomoo-cafe.com/showthread.php?tid=1256
[Image: oClppaR.png]

Hi! I've donated $10,00 and I have no idea how my name will show on the Donor's List, but if I could choose I'd like it to be just "Tefi".
(2016-07-28, 12:06 AM)TefiCookie Wrote: Hi! I've donated $10,00 and I have no idea how my name will show on the Donor's List, but if I could choose I'd like it to be just "Tefi".

Okay. You should PM me your e-mail so I can link your name to your donation.
Also, please let me know your country as well.
[Image: CpVUKj7UAAA_u8M.jpg:orig]
Donations have closed and we were able to reach the first stretch goal for a 500kg wreath. We surpassed the goal by almost $200 which allowed us to add more rice for a total of 570kg.

Thank you to all who donated and spread the word.

The order has already been placed but there are still a few things to finalize.

If you are the first person on this list
[Image: CpVUnyhUEAAVV1q.jpg:orig]
I need you to contact me ASAP so I can get your name and your country for the wreath.

Also there is still time to vote for the ribbon message and banner
Click to view tweet by @mamamoodaily

Click to view tweet by @mamamoodaily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PROJECT Moosical Rice Wreath Support Project Photos MMC-Admin 1 824 2016-08-14, 06:24 AM
Last Post: MichelleFrancesMe
Star PROJECT Moosical Rice Wreath Support Project Complete Lene 0 820 2016-08-09, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Lene
  PROJECT MAMAMOO KCON NY FAN SUPPORT PROJECT Lene 2 836 2016-05-22, 08:04 AM
Last Post: wegontouchdasky