Toronto 무무
Wink 
HAY EVERYONE
I'm Jane and I live in Toronto, Canada. My bias is JUNG WHEEIN ahhhh just saying her name makes me go crazy and my OTP is WheeByul <3
If Mamamoo comes to near Toronto I'm willing to with you guys and we can go crazy together uwaaaaa
YAY another Toronto moomoo :D Hi and welcome!!! My bias is also Wheein and I really hope Mamamoo comes to Toronto one day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well hello hello katkat!! You may find me around Bloor and Christie jamming Mamamoo songs in a bubble tea store lmao
whoo! toronto moo moos unite! lol if Mamamoo ever stopped by Toronto, id have a nose bleed for days tbh lol
(2016-07-17, 05:30 AM)acs417 Wrote: whoo! toronto moo moos unite! lol if Mamamoo ever stopped by Toronto, id have a nose bleed for days tbh lol

I would totally weep for days for sure

[Image: BD0B0CCA-6C61-46E4-AC07-B2A7FEC793C8_zpshpwu0xe5.gif]
(2016-07-12, 02:33 PM)wheeined Wrote: Well hello hello katkat!! You may find me around Bloor and Christie jamming Mamamoo songs in a bubble tea store lmao

WOW i haven't been on this site so sorry this is late but HAHA SAME i actually just went to ktown a few days ago!!! I was trying to find a mamamoo poster but they were sold out :( Oh well, guess that means they're getting pretty popular XD