MooMoos in Canada
Hey everyone!

I've been a casual fan since Mamamoo's debut, but became a MooMoo in the past couple months. (Wheein is my bias.)

I think there are quite a few MooMoos in Toronto (hi!). Are there MooMoos elsewhere in Canada? I'm currently in Vancouver (my home base is Saskatchewan), so I'd love to hear from someone in the area. (But if you're from anywhere else, I'd love to hear from you, too.)

Nice to meet you all, and hopefully, Mamamoo will have a concert in Vancouver, so we can all go together ^_^
(2016-09-01, 12:43 AM)eclaircie Wrote: Hey everyone!

I've been a casual fan since Mamamoo's debut, but became a MooMoo in the past couple months. (Wheein is my bias.)

I think there are quite a few MooMoos in Toronto (hi!). Are there MooMoos elsewhere in Canada? I'm currently in Vancouver (my home base is Saskatchewan), so I'd love to hear from someone in the area. 

Nice to meet you all, and hopefully, Mamamoo will have a concert in Vancouver, so we can all go together ^_^
(2016-09-01, 01:26 AM)youknow1095 Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 12:43 AM)eclaircie Wrote: Hey everyone!

I think there are quite a few MooMoos in Toronto (hi!). Are there MooMoos elsewhere in Canada? I'm currently in Vancouver (my home base is Saskatchewan), so I'd love to hear from someone in the area. 

Hi fellow Canadian!
Moomoo from Vancouver here!! I really wish theyd do something here! Concert, fanmeeting or just whatever!
Or atleast LA (more likely) and i'll just fly over there just to meet em XD
Wooo, nice to meet you! It's only a matter of time before they come here. Fingers crossed, anyway, heh. 

Ah, LA - I think you're right about that being more likely. It'd be fantastic to go see them there.
Hi, nice to meet you :) I'm from Toronto and I've been a moomoo for around 10 months :D and SAME, I really hope they come to Canada one day!!! If they do hopefully I can convince my parents to let me go!
(2016-09-07, 01:41 AM)katkatchiu Wrote: Hi, nice to meet you :) I'm from Toronto and I've been a moomoo for around 10 months :D and SAME, I really hope they come to Canada one day!!! If they do hopefully I can convince my parents to let me go!

Hey! It's great to hear from another Canadian MooMoo :)  All you have to do is show your parents a video of MMM singing live - how can they say no to talent like that? ;)
Hi! I'm Canadian but from Quebec... so quite far hehe! But welcome here! ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin INTRODUCTION New MooMoos!! karrrino 0 353 2016-09-03, 04:41 AM
Last Post: karrrino
  FANBASE MooMoos in UK ashensprites 10 1,763 2016-07-05, 04:26 PM
Last Post: melonlover
  Looking for fellow moomoos in Lancaster, Copenhagen and Jakarta! uk-ina-moomoo 0 415 2016-05-18, 12:10 PM
Last Post: uk-ina-moomoo