[PHOTO] Moonbyul + Solar (MoonSun)
These are old but someone needs to start a thread about them. Who else is with me? >.<

[Image: AcidicTeemingBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: PleasedConsciousBassethound-size_restricted.gif]

A few more
YASSS a MoonSun thread. Heart

Oh and never forget this video full of gay. lol

I'm sorry I'm so late coz I just saw this
[Image: CD8kpiEUkAA6S8f.jpg]
A huge shipper of this pairing!
[Image: tumblr_nq5u6hddKA1u94vw0o1_500.jpg]
i'm sorry to burst your bubble but....

[mamamoo interview]

In the music video for “Um Oh Ah Yeh”, Moonbyul dresses up as a man and Solar falls for her at first sight.

Solar was asked if she’d fall for Moonbyul if she really was a man. Surprisingly, she said, “No”.

Solar who said ‘No’ without the slightest concern stated, “Moonbyul is kind of greasy.”

Hearing this reasoning, Moonbyul began, “But…”, slurring the end of her sentence. She couldn’t refute Solar’s claim, causing laughter.

moon sun will live on forever in our hearts
^well that's only if she was a man...

and also a lie. /tinhat

[Image: tumblr_nq6v0jzfCE1sxm1bgo2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_nq57orftSA1thgsgno1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_npyf6enKyw1tfrx3lo1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_npja74BySQ1tgke6yo1_540.jpg]
(2015-06-21, 06:50 AM)velvetmuse Wrote: i'm sorry to burst your bubble but....

[mamamoo interview]

In the music video for “Um Oh Ah Yeh”, Moonbyul dresses up as a man and Solar falls for her at first sight.

Solar was asked if she’d fall for Moonbyul if she really was a man. Surprisingly, she said, “No”.

Solar who said ‘No’ without the slightest concern stated, “Moonbyul is kind of greasy.”

Hearing this reasoning, Moonbyul began, “But…”, slurring the end of her sentence. She couldn’t refute Solar’s claim, causing laughter.

Hmm... let me see if I can somewhat revive the MoonSun ship from what velvetmuse-ssi said..

Moonbyul said that if she was a man, she'd date Whee In because she has natural aegyo. And I guess Solar wouldn't date Moonbyul if she was a man because she's greasy... but how come they don't stop goofing around with each other or stop touching each other and etc?

In my point of view, they have to at least have a constant infatuation for each other to always bother each other. I mean, there are two other members. Why not bother them? Or maybe just bother everyone at the same time? It's because Moonbyul and Solar click. They like to play around with each other because its fun and maybe they like the reactions the other gives to them when they crack a joke. I mean, how else did Yong-kong & Byul-kong came into play?

And plus.. sometimes people can't help but to fall for certain people in their lives even if they know they shouldn't regardless of whether they are or are not similar to their ideal type. Because when it comes down to it, people like those who give them more personal attention/care than others. & I feel like MoonSun would stick to each other because they know Hwasa+Wheein are inseparable childhood friends.

So yeah. MoonSun will indeed live on forever in our hearts <3
(2015-07-03, 06:32 PM)iMooMoo Wrote:

[mamamoo interview]

Hmm... let me see if I can somewhat revive the MoonSun ship from what velvetmuse-ssi said..

Moonbyul said that if she was a man, she'd date Whee In because she has natural aegyo. And I guess Solar wouldn't date Moonbyul if she was a man because she's greasy... but how come they don't stop goofing around with each other or stop touching each other and etc?

In my point of view, they have to at least have a constant infatuation for each other to always bother each other. I mean, there are two other members. Why not bother them? Or maybe just bother everyone at the same time? It's because Moonbyul and Solar click. They like to play around with each other because its fun and maybe they like the reactions the other gives to them when they crack a joke. I mean, how else did Yong-kong & Byul-kong came into play?

And plus.. sometimes people can't help but to fall for certain people in their lives even if they know they shouldn't regardless of whether they are or are not similar to their ideal type. Because when it comes down to it, people like those who give them more personal attention/care than others. & I feel like MoonSun would stick to each other because they know Hwasa+Wheein are inseparable childhood friends.

okay yall... before we get too serious I do ship MoonSun, i just wanted to post the excerpt of the interview bc I thought it was funny so.... 
(2015-07-03, 07:46 PM)velvetmuse Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 06:32 PM)iMooMoo Wrote:

[mamamoo interview]

okay yall... before we get too serious I do ship MoonSun, i just wanted to post the excerpt of the interview bc I thought it was funny so.... 
LOOL actually, I was afraid that you might think that I might be trying to have beef with you. I just wanted to voice my opinion, that's all. No harm done. I mean realistically though, there have been no gay pair that actually got together. But a shipper can ship right? haha
[Image: tumblr_nqx0gt27X71u94vw0o1_540.jpg]
Why do they have to look so good together?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIDEO Moonbyul: Why do i love her so much? daibyulyi 0 857 2016-05-01, 04:28 AM
Last Post: daibyulyi
  VIDEO Eric Nam and Solar on WGM! katkatchiu 4 2,079 2016-04-14, 12:48 PM
Last Post: katkatchiu
  Solar might join 'We Got Married' pink_panties 7 1,852 2016-04-04, 11:19 PM
Last Post: YeppeoWheeIn