[COVER/REMIX] PIANO COVERS
Video 
Hi everyone!

So during the Pink Funky Live chat yesterday or two days ago, I introduced two of my covers and the response was good. :) Thanks guys! So now I'm posting it here to share with everyone else who hasnt seen it or would like to see it. I do love feedback, good or bad. Feel free to leave comments here or directly on the video if you have a YT account.

Thanks in advance for watching! <3

P.S. And jajabingz (Forgive me if I spelled your username wrong lol) suggested to put it on their official fancafe. I was debating about it and I've decided why not? I'll do it! :) It's my DREAM to have my favorite singers listening/watching my covers! But I just don't know how to. I've already made a daum account, but I dont know how to navigate around the fancafe. Can anyone offer to help?

I guess this kinda counted as an introduction...Never got around to making one. But here ya go! :) Treat me well moomoos!
YASSSSSSS  you finally posted your awesome covers!!! (rewatch, rewatch, rewatch)
sorry i can't help you with the fancafe  Confused  i don't even know what im doing there most of the time
try asking help at the shoutout box maybe someone will see it and respond.
(2015-06-20, 07:13 PM)jajabingz132 Wrote: YASSSSSSS  you finally posted your awesome covers!!! (rewatch, rewatch, rewatch)
sorry i can't help you with the fancafe  Confused  i don't even know what im doing there most of the time
try asking help at the shoutout box maybe someone will see it and respond.

Aww darn, yeah I just posted on the shoutout box. Hopefully someone can help! Unsure
Update:
So I've finally posted my Piano Man cover on the Daily Memos. Was so nervous to post it or not. I even tried writing a simple Korean message: "Please look at this! It's me!" And hope it sounded a bit correct lol. OMG I HOPE THEY SEE IT! ^____^ Shy  Happy_smiling

I think someone left a comment underneath it just now too. ahhhhh. what to do. Blushing
Hi everyone, I made a new cover of Um Oh Ah Yeah. Happy listening!
Any feedback would be much appreciated! :)

Hi everyone! So I have a cover of You're the Best that will be uploaded today very soon!

And yesterday I read somewhere that there's a contest?! Can anyone send me the link or translation of the rules? Did they say specifically what kind of cover they will be looking at? Like only singing covers, dance covers, or music covers? Much appreciated! :)
And it's up! Thanks in advance to whoever listens! Really do appreciate it!

These are AMAZING!!!!:O 

Sorry i can't help you. I'm just new here and don't really know what's happening. Unsure

Do you do tutorials??:) I really wanna learn these.:)
(2016-03-23, 08:58 AM)iamhungrry Wrote: These are AMAZING!!!!:O 

Sorry i can't help you. I'm just new here and don't really know what's happening. Unsure

Do you do tutorials??:) I really wanna learn these.:)

Thankss! :) and I don't I'm sorry D: I mostly learn them by ear and improvise, and then I forget it the next day after recording. My brain is a trash can haha. So it would be hard for me to do tutorials. I am thankful for your interest though! :)
(2016-03-23, 11:01 PM)dani Wrote: Thankss! :) and I don't I'm sorry D: I mostly learn them by ear and improvise, and then I forget it the next day after recording. My brain is a trash can haha. So it would be hard for me to do tutorials. I am thankful for your interest though! :)

Hahaha. I understand though.:))My brain works the same way in school.;))

Your covers are really awesome!:) Keep them up.:)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin EDIT/MANIP My covers/header for facebook Mr_Ememoho 6 3,566 2015-03-28, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Mr_Ememoho